· Any medium may be submitted, including photography, but must be original works. No copies
· Subject open to personal interpretation based on the GYBR album
· The work should measure no more than 1m square
· Works may be offered for sale, a 10% commission will be charged by WAAF
· Art work should dropped off in person at Watford Museum on Friday 8 September 11.00am – 3.00pm
· Online voting for the public will be from 9.9.23
· Your entry should be no more than 500 words, excluding the title, minimum 300 words
· It must an original piece; your own work, not entered in any previous competitions and not previously published
· Please ensure you have proofread your entry, checking spelling and grammar. WAAF will proofread entries and reserve the right to alter works for display
· Literary work should be submitted in Word format by Friday 1 September 2023 12.00 midday
· Online voting for the public will be from 4.9.23
· WAAF will print off the entries to be displayed at Watford Museum
· Give your entry a title, it should not be called Goodbye Yellow Brick Road · Complete an entry form, send your entry and the form to email@example.com
· You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your entry has been received. If you do not hear within 14 days, please follow up
· No correspondence will be entered into regarding the results
· No more than two entries per person
DISPLAY: Online www.watfordareaartsforum.com and at Watford Museum during the Museum’s opening hours.
JUDGING: Online judging by the general public – a voting system will be in place, an e-mail address will be required. One vote per person in each competition. If the organisers (WAAF Committee & Watford Borough Council) identify that more than one vote has been cast in each category by an individual, their votes will be excluded. The top 10, as judged by the public, will then be passed to the independent judges in each category for the final decision.
VOTING DEADLINE: Online votes may be submitted until Thursday 21 September midday.
RESULTS & PRIZE GIVING: Will be announced on Saturday 30 September at Watford Museum at 11.00am. For any enquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org